Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Welcome Charles Thomas Leu!!!


It all happened on Tuesday, April 29th - 2008...

I rolled out of bed that morning to discover that my water broke. In complete denial I made myself a latte & jumped in the shower while Joel got Maggie off to school. As I was driving to the hospital I think reality started to sink in that this was it...and I soon found that yes, today was the day to meet my son.

A day of quiet labor (I had to be induced & quickly plugged into an epidural - and if you don't count the constant pace from nervous daddy Joel), I was ready to go at 6:25pm. With Doctor Fang, Nurse Beth, and anxious Daddy Joel - we were all ready to go. In less than 5 minutes and at 6:30pm on the nose, Charles Thomas Leu came into this world. 7.7 lbs and 21 inches long, we had ourselves a very healthy & handsome gentleman!!!

1 comment:

CharleyZ said...

Welcome Charlito, and congrats on your very first blog entry! Love, Auntie Charley